Enter the fast paced and exciting world of Runway on your iPhone and iPod Touch. You start the game as the lead Air Traffic Controller at Honolulu International Airport. Help Gulfstream G650 aircraft land at your airport before they run out of fuel. Direct them to the gate to unload passengers and to the fuel depot to prepare for their outbound journey. Then it is time for more passengers and a timely takeoff.
The fun is just beginning. Move on to the rolling hills of San Francisco and say hello to the Boeing 737. The challenge continues in the mountains of Geneva, Switzerland with hungry passengers and a special food service. If you master that, be the first to fly the Airbus A380 in the bustling port of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If you can handle that double decker, continue east to the tricky landings and urban life of Hong Kong and repair planes flying in from far away. Prove your mettle at busy and crowded JFK International in New York City and at London's Heathrow Airport in the United Kingdom.
- Drag planes to the runway and draw out paths for them once they are on the ground
- Visual and audio feedback to play quickly and effectively
- Six exciting cities with new adventures each time
- Three types of aircraft with their own unique characteristics
- Multiple runways, gates, and service depots
- Increasing difficulty and challenges in later cities
- In-game tutorials makes getting started fun and easy
- Want to let a friend play? Manage users right inside the game
- Global high scores list to show off your accomplishments
- Theme music for each city and helpful sound effects
- Settings to customize the game to your personal preferences
- Addictive, invigorating game play
If Runway does not load on your device, please follow the steps at
We are working on a permanent fix.
- Now flying to Sydney, Australia !
- Local / global high scores broken up by city
- New planes and depots